1 - What are Cookies?
Cookies are small information files that help you identify your browser and can store information, for example, User settings and preferences.
With the exception of cookies specifically required for the performance of the website, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the acceptance and consent of the User, and this consent may be withdrawn at any time through specific browser tools.
- Cookies allow us to identify you as a recurring User;
- Cookies allow us to retrieve your custom preferences when browsing;
3 - Third Party Cookies
Some cookies may also be stored by third parties other than BKO.
These third parties are service providers, and while BKO makes every effort to use only service providers who provide guarantees of the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the requirements of the relevant data protection legislation, the User understands that BKO is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy and cookies policies of these third parties.
In Section 6 you will find a description of all cookies used, including those of third parties, and in Section 7 you will find a description of all the pixel tags and other similar technologies used.
4 - What are Cookies for?
BKO will store cookies on your device to personalize and facilitate browsing as well as troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, and to monitor system security.
You may at any time delete or block such cookies, and in doing so, some features of this WEBSITE may not work as intended.
Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described herein.
5 - Types of Cookies
The cookies on our WEBSITE are used for different purposes, but in general, their use can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly Needed Cookies: These are cookies that are essential for the provision of the WEBSITE and for all requested services, but do not perform any additional or secondary functions.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that provide statistical information about the use of the WEBSITE, that is, web analytics.
- Segmentation / Advertising Cookies: These are cookies used to create profiles or personalize content.
6 - Cookies we use
The following table explains how cookies are used on this WEBSITE.
|Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language for the general purpose of maintaining user session variables.||
|_gid||Cookie generated by Google Analytics and used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|Segmentation / Advertising Cookies|
|Advertising cookie stored in Google DoubleClick and used to customize ads based on previous visits.||
|HSDI||This cookie is used by Google to collect information for videos hosted on YouTube.||2 years|
7 - What are Pixel Tags and other similar technologies
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) can be used in connection with some services to track the actions of service users (including email recipients), measure the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics on the use of services and response rates.
8 - Pixel Tags and other similar technologies we use
The following table explains how pixel tags and similar technologies are used on the WEBSITE.
key, sensor, language, callback
pb, callback, token
random, cv, fst, num, guid, resp, u_h, u_w, u_ah, u_aw, u_cd, u_his, u_tz, u_java, u_nplug, u_nmime, frm, url, tiba, rfmt, fmt
9 - Control and management of Cookies
At all times you will be able to control and / or eliminate cookies, in particular, you can eliminate all the cookies that are already stored in your equipment, and you can even configure most of the browsers in order to prevent their storage.
Before you can perform this management, however, you must manually adjust some preferences each time you visit certain websites, without which some services and features may not work.
As an additional guarantee you may at any time disable cookies by configuring your browser according to the instructions available at:
- Google Chrome users: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge users: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari users: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
BKO reserves the right to readjust or amend this Policy at any time, and such changes are advertised.
11 - Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 - Latest version
03 of July, 2018. Prior Velho, Portugal.